L!VE PROGRAM BOOK
When you advertise in the Symphony's program book, L!VE, you not only reach more than 25,000 people who love music. You reach affluent, well-educated consumers with high discretionery incomes. The greatest composer couldn't compose a better audience for your product or service.
HERE'S A SNAPSHOT OF THE SYMPHONY AUDIENCE
- Most (84%) live here and contribute to the Cape Cod community year-round.
- They come from all regions of the Cape.
- More than 60% own real estate valued between $500,000 and $2,000,000.
- 70% are in the 45-74 age range.
- Nearly two-thirds dine at local restaurants on the day of the concert.
- They shop at galleries and fine retail stores.
- They require financial, insurance, banking and healthcare services.
- They are known to partronize businesses that support their local philanthropies.
JOIN US FOR 2014|2015
- Each season, we distribute more than 30,000 program books at our Masterpiece and CapePops Series concerts.
- The season includes 22 performances from September 2014-May 2015.
- Your full color ad will appear in eight (8) issues of L!VE.
- Your business will also be listed in the Advertiser Index.
- The Program Book is more like a magazine than a playbill. It is a slightly larger size, full color throughout, editorially interesting and graphically striking. Concert-goers spend time before a performance reading our program book and viewing your ad. After the performance, they leave with the book in hand, assuring advertisers impressions long after the concert ends.
- BONUS! Our online Dining Directory, Sound Bites, is an added value. This free listing for restaurants includes a reciprocal link to your website. You can also include a special discount or offer to attract Symphony patrons. To give advertisers even more exposure, there is also a link to the Directory on each Concert Page on our website.
- NEW! We will include all advertisers in a FREE Online Advertiser Index with a link to their websites.
Take center stage. Reserve your space today.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or to reserve your ad space, contact:
Catheren Andrade, Marketing Consultant
at 508.680.6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Space Reservation: May 23,2014
Materials Deadline: June 30, 2014
Payment is due with your ad space reservation
2014|2015 Season Ad Rates
8 Program Books
30,000+ Annual Distribution
Full Page Color Ad $2,000
Half Page Color Ad $1,000
Quarter Page Color Ad $500
Full Page Bleed
6” x 9” (includes .125 bleed)
Trim size 5.75” x 8.75”
4.75” x 7.75” (no bleed)
4.75” x 3.75” (horizontal)
4.75” x 1.75” (horizontal)
Preferred File Format. Hi res press quality PDF. Images within PDF must be CMYK at 300 dpi. Fonts must be embedded or outlined. Please do not use Pantone or spot colors in your ad.
Alternative File Format. InDesignCS4, Macintosh platform. Include InDesign document, all fonts and images as either .tif or .eps, CMYK, 300 dpi at 100%. Please supply a color proof.
Microsoft Word files cannot be accepted.
1060 Falmouth Road | Suite A
Hyannis, MA 02601
Administrative Offices: 774.470.2282
Box Office: 508.362.1111
WITH GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM:
Cape Symphony holds all its performances at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center in Hyannis, Massachusetts on Cape Cod.
Hyannis is centrally located, near the following towns and villages: Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Centerville, Chatham, Cotuit, Craigville, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth,
Harwich, Harwich Port, Hyannis, Hyannisport, Marstons Mills, Mashpee, Orleans, Osterville, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro, Wellfleet, Woods Hole, Yarmouth, and Yarmouthport.