Ticket Policies & Info.
- Tickets will be mailed to you within a week of your order being placed.
- Ticket orders received up to one week prior to a performance will not be mailed; they will be available at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center two hours before performance time at the "Will Call" table.
- Lost Tickets can be replaced prior to the concert by calling the CCSO Box Office. Or, visit the Barnstable Performing Arts Center Box Office, which is open two hour prior to the performance.
- CCSO tickets are non-refundable. All ticket exchanges are subject to a $5 fee. You may qualify for a tax-deductible donation if we receive your tickets at the CCSO Box Office 5 days prior to the performance and are able to re-sell them.
- Concert postponement may occur in the event of severe weather or another emergency. For information, visit www.capesymphony.org and listen to WQRC 99.9 FM or WXTK 95.1 FM.
- All programs and guest artists are subject to change.
- Student: 50% off individual ticket price for ages 6 to 18 years.
- Group: 15% off individual ticket price for groups of 15 or more to one performance.
WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Choose your own seats and buy your tickets online (Beginning in July)
Send your order form with your payment to Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra; 1060 Falmouth Road, Suite A; Hyannis, MA 02601. (Best available seating will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets will be mailed to you.)
Stop by the CCSO Box Office located at 1060 Falmouth Road, Suite A, Hyannis, MA 02601. Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm. (Summer - Fridays until 4pm).
Call the CCSO Box Office at 508-362-1111. (Please have your American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover card information ready.)
At the Door
Purchase tickets (subject to availability) at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center Box Office two hours prior to each performance. Because many CCSO performances sell out, we recommend that you purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra, Inc. (CCSO) is not liable for failure or inability to perform the CCSO’s obligations if such failure or inability to perform is a result of an Act of God (e.g., fire, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, or earthquake, etc.); war or act of terrorism, including chemical or biological warfare; labor dispute, lockout, strike, embargo; governmental acts, orders, or restrictions; failure of conductor, guest artists or suppliers; restricted access to concert venue (e.g. use as an official disaster shelter or any other restrictions imposed on the CCSO) or any other reason where failure or inability to perform is beyond the reasonable control of the CCSO, and is not caused by the negligence, intentional conduct or misconduct of the CCSO, and the CCSO has exercised all reasonable efforts to avoid or remedy such force majeure. The CCSO will make every reasonable attempt to reschedule any cancelled performance within the then current CCSO fiscal year. The CCSO, however, will under no circumstances be liable to issue any refunds for subscription ticket packages and individual tickets that have been prepaid.
The Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra holds all its performances at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center in Hyannis, Massachusetts on Cape Cod.
Hyannis is centrally located, near the following towns and villages: Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Centerville, Chatham, Cotuit, Craigville, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth,
Harwich, Harwich Port, Hyannis, Hyannisport, Marstons Mills, Mashpee, Orleans, Osterville, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro, Wellfleet, Woods Hole, Yarmouth, and Yarmouthport