Ticket Policies & Info
- Tickets will typically be mailed to you within a week of placing your order.
- Ticket orders received up to one week prior to a performance will not be mailed; they will be available at the venue two hours before performance time at the "Will Call" table.
- Lost Tickets can be replaced prior to the concert by calling the Cape Symphony Box Office. Or, visit the venue, which is open two hour prior to the performance.
- Cape Symphony tickets are non-refundable. There is a $5 fee for all ticket exchanges. You may qualify for a tax-deductible donation if we receive your tickets at the Cape Symphony Box Office 5 days prior to the performance and are able to re-sell them.
- Concert postponement may occur in the event of severe weather or another emergency. For information, visit www.capesymphony.org and listen to WOCN 104.7 FM or WXTK 95.1 FM.
- All programs and guest artists are subject to change.
Student: 50% off individual ticket price for ages 6 to 18 years.
Group: 10%-20% off individual ticket price for groups of 15 or more to one performance.
WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Choose your own seats and buy your tickets online (Beginning in June)
Stop by the Cape Symphony Box Office located at 1060 Falmouth Road, Suite A, Hyannis, MA 02601. Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm. (Summer - Fridays until 4pm).
Call the Cape Symphony Box Office at 508-362-1111. (Please have your American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover card information ready.)
At the Door
Purchase tickets (subject to availability) at the venue two hours prior to each performance. Because many Symphony performances sell out, we recommend that you purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Cape Symphony is not liable for failure or inability to perform the Symphony’s obligations if such failure or inability to perform is a result of an Act of God (e.g., fire, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, or earthquake, etc.); war or act of terrorism, including chemical or biological warfare; labor dispute, lockout, strike, embargo; governmental acts, orders, or restrictions; failure of conductor, guest artists or suppliers; restricted access to concert venue (e.g. use as an official disaster shelter or any other restrictions imposed on the Cape Symphony) or any other reason where failure or inability to perform is beyond the reasonable control of the Cape Symphony, and is not caused by the negligence, intentional conduct or misconduct of the Cape Symphony, and the Cape Symphony has exercised all reasonable efforts to avoid or remedy such force majeure. The Cape Symphony will make every reasonable attempt to reschedule any cancelled performance within the then current Cape Symphony fiscal year. The Cape Symphony, however, will under no circumstances be liable to issue any refunds for subscription ticket packages and individual tickets that have been prepaid.
1060 Falmouth Road | Suite A
Hyannis, MA 02601
Administrative Offices: 774.470.2282
Box Office: 508.362.1111
WITH GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM:
Cape Symphony holds all its performances at the Barnstable Performing Arts Center in Hyannis, Massachusetts on Cape Cod.
Hyannis is centrally located, near the following towns and villages: Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Centerville, Chatham, Cotuit, Craigville, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth,
Harwich, Harwich Port, Hyannis, Hyannisport, Marstons Mills, Mashpee, Orleans, Osterville, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro, Wellfleet, Woods Hole, Yarmouth, and Yarmouthport.