Cape Symphony relies on volunteers who help us out in many ways. Take a look at the opportunities below.
Concert Usher – responsible for helping guests find their seats for Cape Symphony performances
- Greet patrons and distribute programs
- Check tickets and provide guidance to seats
- Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands
- Answer various questions
- Provide assistance to patrons with special needs
Musician Home Stay – provide overnight lodging for off-Cape musicians as needed
Beck and Call – as needed for tasks like stuffing envelopes, answering phones, assisting at concerts, recitals or other events
Cape Symphony & Conservatory Guild
Take your volunteering to the next level! Join the Guild and you can:
- Support musical excellence, community outreach and arts education
- Learn new things
- Hang out with cool people and
- Have fun!
The Cape Symphony & Conservatory Guild runs the Symphony Shoppe at our concerts. Located in the concert hall lobby, the Shoppe has great gifts, and all proceeds benefit our educational programs.
Complete the form below if you are interested in or would like to learn more about volunteer opportunities, including the Guild.